American college football instills and creates more passion out of coaches, football players and most importantly fans than any other sports in America. The excitement and passion surrounding a college football simply is on another platform and cannot be matched by any other games in this country. Why is that? There are many reasons defining why college football instills more excitement and passion and is far better than any other professional sport or the NCAA for that matter. USA Wildcats sports teams have always conquered the majority of college fans in the state compared to the second biggest school, the University of Louisville.
According to Michael Eckhardt Tucson , who is a die-hard game fan of football and Arizona Wildcats, firmly believes that every single game matters whether small or big. One simply cannot afford to lose a single match or else his hopes for the national championship can take a serious turn.
- The rivalries– One cannot tell there are more rivalries in any other game besides American college football. For every single loss that occurs, in the back of the mind of the losing team, they realize that they have to patiently wait for an entire year to avenge that loss.
- The mixed emotion– The week before a huge game, take a walk on a college campus. You will find everybody is talking about the upcoming match. There is an undeniable tension in the air as each person knows they are about to invest so much of their own energy into the football game.
- All the traditions– Across the college football landscape, tradition is littered. It loiters in pre-game festivities on the street corners, in post-game rituals, in half-time marching band performances; each big rivalry game brings innumerable traditions.
- The feeling of loyalty– In a family, loyalty to a certain team may run for generations. Whether you stay in your hometown or move far away, the care and deep-rooted passion for your team will always remain.
- The greed for money– These young college players are not making a fortune out there. So it is only natural for people to have more of an emotional connection with these bright youngsters playing the game for the love of their college and sport. It is also more accessible and affordable.
- The atmosphere of the college– A week before the game the college atmosphere changes and is outstanding. The scope for creativity increases and it includes all the various activities like tailgating on campus, marching band traditions and it goes on.
- The Football Trophy. The most revered award in all of the sports is the Trophy. Each year, the best football player in the sport gets this award and there is no involvement of money, no free gifts, nothing but a name carved in history.
Thus, according to Michael Eckhardt Tucson , everything about the framework of college football sets up a season full of justifying your ranking, team’s record or bowl matchup. Even the dedicated coaches of each team are found at the end of the season stating their case and lobbying for the rights of their team to play for a national championship. This is not seen in any other major sport!